our blog

this is where you will find some of our most recent work

our blog

this is where you will find some of our most recent work

When Darren said to Jane he wanted a West Ham themed wedding, she didn’t say “YES! what a fab plan” then she though about the colours and thought, hmmm Raspberry and Aqua , I could work with that. And Darren’s dream wedding, with his dream bride started to take shape.

I spent the morning with Jane, and she is one of these wonderful people that you just want to wrap up and take home with you. Shes bubbly, positive, friendly and just so very nice, it was a pleasure to capture her getting ready for her special day. So it was pouring with rain and it was a beach themed wedding with a BBQ ( and West Ham colours) ” so what” said Jane, “its my wedding day and its gonna be great” and it was.

The Harbour Hotel in St.Ives provided a perfect backdrop, and when a hotels so stylish as this one is, it doesn’t matter that we had to do 90% of the photography inside. The other 10% was when the rain cleared and it looked like the sun was poking out and we went to the Porthminister beach. The heavens then opened again, the West Ham umbrella came out and it saved the day, we got some photographs and we went back to base! Jane and Darren… still smiling, still laughing, and that’s what they did all day.

Jane wore a tulle skirt with an amazing silver corset and Darren’s face said a thousand words… wow,wow,wow,wow, etc. She looked truly fantastic.

The whole day was fun from the pick and mix sweets to the photobooth to one of the best grooms speeches I have ever heard. (and Alex, what a lovely lad, and so brave to stand up in front of all those people and do a speech)

What can I say, Jane, Darren, you guys were just brill, and may your whole life be the one big barrel of fun I know it will be. Love and all the best to you both.

Thankyou also to The Harbour Hotel for looking after us so well, see you very soon x

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

01736 794168 // 07762 788905 // Get in touch - we would love to hear from you // info@kissphotography.co.uk